top of page
School of Brokering

To operate as a motor carrier, brokers are required by the FMCSA to obtain a 75k Trust Fund or Surety Bond Insurance policy. We assist in getting this insurance and filing all essential paperwork with our partners, who will offer a quote.


We do not sell insurance.


Completion Time

Next Day

75k Broker Insurance

    bottom of page